Avibert Foro
Bienvenid@s a Avibert Foro.

Este sitio pretende ser un canal de comunicación mas amplio para todos los lectores del blog Avibert.

En él podrán plantear inquietudes, pedidos, información, aportes personales, etc.

Solo pido que lo hagan de una manera cordial y respetuosa...

Si no estás registrado, hazlo y recuerda activar la registración, abriendo el mensaje que el Foro te envía a tu correo (el que declaraste en la registración). Al estar registrado podrás tener acceso a la descarga de cualquier material que se encuentre en el foro.

Saludos y gracias por ser parte de Avibert Foro.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Avibert Foro
Bienvenid@s a Avibert Foro.

Este sitio pretende ser un canal de comunicación mas amplio para todos los lectores del blog Avibert.

En él podrán plantear inquietudes, pedidos, información, aportes personales, etc.

Solo pido que lo hagan de una manera cordial y respetuosa...

Si no estás registrado, hazlo y recuerda activar la registración, abriendo el mensaje que el Foro te envía a tu correo (el que declaraste en la registración). Al estar registrado podrás tener acceso a la descarga de cualquier material que se encuentre en el foro.

Saludos y gracias por ser parte de Avibert Foro.
Avibert Foro
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Microbiology Schaum’s Outline Series by I. Edward Alcamo, Ph.D. and Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D.

2 participantes

Microbiology Schaum’s Outline Series by I. Edward Alcamo, Ph.D. and Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D. Empty Microbiology Schaum’s Outline Series by I. Edward Alcamo, Ph.D. and Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D.

Mensaje  Manfenix Sáb Ene 07, 2012 1:34 am

Microbiology Schaum’s Outline Series by I. Edward Alcamo, Ph.D. and Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D. Microb10

Table of Contents
Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION TO MICROBIOLOGY
Development of Microbiology. Characteristics of Microorganisms.
Chapter 2 THE CHEMICAL BASIS OF MICROBIOLOGY
Chemical Principles. Organic Compounds of Microorganisms.
Chapter 3 MICROBIAL SIZE AND MICROSCOPY
Size Relationships. Microscopy.
Chapter 4 PROKARYOTES AND EUKARYOTES
Prokaryotes. Eukaryotes.
Chapter 5 MICROBIAL GROWTH AND CULTIVATION
Cell Duplication and Population Growth. Quantifying Microorganisms. Environmental Growth Conditions. Laboratory Cultivation Methods.
Chapter 6 METABOLISM OF MICROORGANISMS
Enzymes. Energy and ATP. Glycolysis and Fermentation. The Krebs Cycle. Electron Transport and Chemiosmosis. Other Aspects of Catabolism. Photosynthesis.
Chapter 7 DNA AND GENE EXPRESSION
Structure and Physiology of DNA. Protein Synthesis. Regulation of Gene Expression.
Chapter 8 MICROBIAL GENETICS
Mutations. Recombination. Genetic Engineering.
Chapter 9 CONTROL OF MICROORGANISMS
Physical Agents. Chemical Agents. Antibiotics.
Chapter 10 THE MAJOR GROUPS OF BACTERIA
Spirochetes. Gram- Negative Rods and Cocci. Gram- Positive Bacteria. Acid-Fast and Other Bacteria. The Archaea.
Chapter 11 THE FUNGI
Characteristics of Fungi. Physiology and Reproduction of Fungi. Classification of Fungi.
Chapter 12 THE PROTOZOA
Characteristics of Protozoa. Physiology and Reproduction of Protozoa. Classification of Protozoa.
Chapter 13 THE UNICELLULAR ALGAE
Characteristics of Unicellular Algae. Classification of Unicellular Algae.
Chapter 14 THE VIRUSES
Viral Structure. Viral Replication. Viral Pathology.
Chapter 15 THE HOST - PARASITE RELATIONSHIP
The Normal Flora. Pathogenicity. Types of Diseases.
Chapter 16 HOST RESISTANCE AND THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
Phagocytosis. Types of Immunity. The Immune System. Antibody- Mediated Immunity. Cell- Mediated Immunity.
Chapter 17 IMMUNE TESTS AND DISORDERS
Serological Tests. Immune Disorders.
Chapter 18 MICROBIAL DISEASES OF THE SKIN AND EYES
Bacterial Diseases. Viral Diseases. Other Skin Diseases. Eye and Wound Diseases.
Chapter 19 MICROBIAL DISEASES OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
Bacterial Diseases. Viral Diseases. Fungal and Protozoal Diseases.
Chapter 20 MICROBIAL DISEASES OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
Bacterial Diseases. Viral Diseases. Fungal and Protozoal Diseases.
Chapter 21 MICROBIAL DISEASES OF THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
Bacterial Diseases. Viral Diseases. Other Microbial Diseases.
Chapter 22 MICROBIAL DISEASES OF THE BLOOD AND VISCERA
Bacterial Diseases. Rickettsial Diseases. Viral Diseases. Other Diseases.
Chapter 23 MICROBIAL DISEASES OF THE UROGENITAL SYSTEM
Reproductive Tract Diseases.
Chapter 24 FOOD AND INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY
Microorganisms and Foods. Food Contamination and Preservation. Laboratory Testing. Microorganisms and Industry.
Chapter 25 ENVIRONMENTAL MICROBIOLOGY
Microbial Ecology. Biogeochemical Cycles. Wastewater Microbiology.
ANSWERS TO REVIEW QUESTIONS
INDEX

Microbiology Schaum’s Outline Series by I. Edward Alcamo, Ph.D. and Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D. 15fi3a10
Contraseña: Avibert

Última edición por Manfenix el Sáb Ago 17, 2019 10:29 am, editado 2 veces
Manfenix
Manfenix
Admin

https://avibert.superforo.net

Microbiology Schaum’s Outline Series by I. Edward Alcamo, Ph.D. and Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D. Empty Re: Microbiology Schaum’s Outline Series by I. Edward Alcamo, Ph.D. and Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D.

Mensaje  morganna21 Sáb Nov 10, 2012 4:52 pm

roto!

morganna21

Microbiology Schaum’s Outline Series by I. Edward Alcamo, Ph.D. and Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D. Empty Re: Microbiology Schaum’s Outline Series by I. Edward Alcamo, Ph.D. and Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D.

Mensaje  Manfenix Sáb Nov 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Enlace reparado!!!
Microbiology Schaum’s Outline Series by I. Edward Alcamo, Ph.D. and Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D. Cara_a10
Manfenix
Manfenix
Admin

Mensaje  Manfenix Sáb Ago 17, 2019 10:30 am

Enlace reparado,
Microbiology Schaum’s Outline Series by I. Edward Alcamo, Ph.D. and Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D. Mujer_10
Manfenix
Manfenix
Admin

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado